Welcome to Fantasy Station
The term “The Hundred Languages of Children” refers to the many ways that children have of expressing themselves. Our Reggio teachers provide children different avenues for thinking, revising, constructing, negotiating, developing, and symbolically expressing their thoughts and feelings. The goal is for the adult and the children to better understand each other.
We believe that:
- Children must have some control over the direction of their learning.
- Children must be able to learn through experiences of touching, moving, listening, and observing.
- Children have relationships with other children and with material items in the world.
- Children must be allowed to explore those relationships.
- Children must have endless ways and opportunities to express themselves.
In order to comply with these principles, teachers must be supportive of the children’s interests and needs, and be constant observers of their development. The environment should be guided by teachers to aim the interest of the children in long term projects. Parents and family should be active participants of the children’s education and be involved in their projects.
In conclusion, much of what occurs in the daily activities reflects a constructive approach to early education.
Learn about the educational programs we offer and discover which one is best for your child.
Who We Are
Read about our teaching philosophy, our mission, and the history of Fantasy Station Academy.
Come Visit Us
Ready to get started? Contact us to schedule a tour of our campus and learn more about us!